- Smart Manufacturing
- Adoption of new technologies in Manufacturing Industries
- Advancements in Process Automation
- Data and related Engineering
Reverse Engineering 3D Printing
- Product development techniques
- Design skills
- GD&T and Sub assembly
- Additive Manufacturing
Automotive Embedded Systems
- Design of an automotive application
- Firmware development for Electronic control Unit (ECU)
- Hardware design of Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Communication protocols
- Troubleshooting of I/O components
- Components of EV’s
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Charging technologies
- Battery Management methods
- Dismantling and Assembly
- Vehicle Diagnostics
- Electronic Fuel injection (EFI)
- Anti-Braking System (ABS)
LEARN FROM EXPERTS
INDUSTRY BEST PRACTICES
HANDS ON EXPERIENCE
CERTIFICATION FROM TVS
Visiting TVS TS was a wonderful experience. You offer an important service to society. Our best wishes for your continued good effort.
– Ms. Ranjani Vaidyanathan
TVS TS offers many useful programs. I see a marked improvement in the performance of the trainees, that we sent from our company.
– Mr. Sanjay
I am impressed with the facilities in TVS TS. This visit might be the beginning of a long term association.
– Mr. J Maennicke
OUR PARTIAL INDUSTRY CUSTOMERS
TVS Training and Services Limited a TVS group company, a brand which is known for its manufacturing excellence and recognition through many Quality Awards. Established in the year 1997 and migrated to a limited company as TVS Training & Services Limited in 2011.
Our Institution has been conducting technical and behavioral training programs for industry personnel of various companies belonging to our parent group and major Industries like Ashok Leyland, Bosch, Royal Enfield, Renault, Apollo Tyres, CEAT, Kellogg’s, ITC Foods, Field Fresh etc.
We also work with Educational Institutions to provide various Industrial trainings and help students bridging the gap between academics and industry expectations.